Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Update


*It has been a while*

Since my blog is more about track and field and less about Cross Country I have been absent. I am for the growth of my favorite sport but have to admit that Cross Country is not a personal favorite. I am like many other Americans focused on College Football. My three favorite football teams (Michigan-life long fan, Florida-became a fan in the late 90's a young child, Eastern Michigan- I am a alumnus) have all done well. However there are still five major topics to talk about in track and field heading into an Olympic Year.

1.) Yohan Blake can truly challenge Usain Bolt.

2.) How will US Sprints do at the 2012 Olympics.

3.) How good can Kirani James be?

4.) Will the US have their best distance effort in London

5.) Is the US returning to jumping dominance.


We will begin our fall discussions with our first topic with our next post. I am sure it will be a firecracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 NCAA Conference Championship Weekend Recap

Conference Championship Recap