Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blog Update

Sorry for the lack of updates for this month. This has been a personal month for me, growing spiritually was the reason for the absence. It is time to put a pause on the best of series and get ready for the indoor season. The next posting either on December 6 or December 7 I will post a ACC Conference preview as the first of the conference previews prior to the indoor season. The five other conferences include, Big Ten, Big East, Big 12, SEC and Conference USA. I also would like to state that in the future I will have some youtube videos put up as well. Thanks so much for your continued support I look forward to taking this blog to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 NCAA Conference Championship Weekend Recap

Conference Championship Recap